Sunday, April 6, 2008

Poems and Verses

Here are some poems that I have written that are about God and His creation. I've also include a few verses below.


Butterflies


Look at the butterflies
how they float, flutter, and fly,
gracefully flying through the sky.

Look at the colors
and design on their wings,
shimmering, shining in the sun
while floating by.

Any size or shape God made them all.



Guess who?

Tweet, tweet, tweet,
can you guess who I am?

Ruff, ruff, ruff,
can you guess who I am?

Meow, meow, meow,
can you guess who I am?

I'm a bird, I'm a dog, I'm a cat!

God made them all
oh yes He did
all in His own image!


Genesis 14:22
...I have raised my hand to the LORD, God Most High, Creator of heaven and earth...

Isaiah 40:28
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom.

2 comments:

Big Dreamer said...

What beautiful poems!!! And, thanks for the verse from Isaiah - I'm going to put that on my list of verses to memorize!

Olivia :) said...

Great job!!

Thank you for visiting Bits of Grace! Come back soon!
2008 All rights reserved by Bits of Grace. Please do not copy or reprint without permission from extragrace (at) gmail.com.