Saturday, February 2, 2008

A New Adventure...

My mom has a blog, Extravagant Grace, and as I've watched her do a lot of stuff to her blog, I've thought it looks really interesting. One day, I asked her if I could have a blog, too. She had originally said that we could do it when I get older and instead gave me some tips on how to write devotionals.

But then, one night, my mom and dad were talking and they decided it would be okay for me to have my own blog to do with her. So, here we are with a brand new blog, Bits of Grace, just for me and for other girls my age. I'm only 8 1/2, so I need lots of help from my mom, but we're going to do it together!

So, come back again real soon and see what the Lord gives us to say to encourage you!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Sisterlisa said...

Just so perfect!!!!! My 8 yr old Gina is reading this now!

Denise said...

Such an awesome blog, be blessed.

Kim said...

You go, Girl! I'm proud of you for sharing about Jesus. Sometimes that can be hard, but you did it so well.

Thank you for visiting Bits of Grace! Come back soon!
2008 All rights reserved by Bits of Grace. Please do not copy or reprint without permission from extragrace (at) gmail.com.